Bio

Emily Vieweg, MFA is a poet and playwright originally from St. Louis, Missouri. Her work has been published in Foliate Oak, The Voices Project, Northern Eclecta, Red Weather Literary Magazine, Soundings Review, Art Young's Good Morning, and more.

Her one-act play Atomic Lounge was performed in Chicago at The 25th Annual Abbie Hoffman Died for Our Sins Theatre Festival in 2013.

Emily's debut chapbook Look Where She Points is available from Plan B Press.

Emily's second chapbook, Conversations with Beethoven and Bach, is available through Amazon.com.

She lives in Fargo, North Dakota where she is a mother of two, pet parent, data processor and adjunct English instructor.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Announcements


Hello, my followers.

I am excited to make TWO announcements.

1 - I have accepted an adjunct teaching position at one of the local community colleges for the Fall 2015 term - and I am thrilled!  I'm going to be teaching Composition Lab, a lab writing course for students who may need a little extra help with composition for English 110 (English Comp I).

2 - I just received a notification that my creative nonfiction piece, Nun in the Pink Habit, will be published in the Winter 2016 publication of Soundings Review.

I am so excited for all of these ventures, it seems like positive thinking and hard work really do pay off. Hopefully I'll be able to get all the over-excitement out of my system before i start teaching, because the last thing I want to be is annoying.

However, I will continue to be my eccentric self, just honed in a little bit.

Thanks so much for the support, and like my new Emily Vieweg Writer Facebook page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment